Neurodiversity training that gives you and your employees confidence in creating an inclusive workplace. Our training will support your employees to;
- Understanding and defining Neurodiversity
- Neurodivergent vs Neurotypical differences
- Support colleagues who are neurodivergent
- Create an inclusive workplace environment for neurodiversity employees
- Neurodiversity in recruitment and hiring
- Neurodiversity in leadership
Neurodiversity encapsulates the beautiful spectrum of cognitive differences present among individuals, encompassing conditions such as autism, ADHD, dyslexia, and more.
Embracing neurodiversity training isn’t just about compliance or ticking boxes; it’s about creating a culture of empathy, inclusion, and genuine support within your company. It’s about acknowledging the inherent value that neurodivergent employees bring to the table and creating environments where they thrive.
It’s also important to remember neurodiversity training is not a one-time event but an ongoing process that provides continuous support and resources to ensure that neurodiversity initiatives remain effective and impactful.
Meet The Trainer
Neurodiversity Training Outline:
- Definition of neurodiversity
- Understanding the neurodiversity spectrum
- Common Neurodivergent Conditions
- Supporting Colleagues Who Are Neurodivergent
- Company Support for Neurodivergent Employees
- Creating an inclusive Neurodivergent Workplace Environment
- Reduce the likelihood of discrimination
- Legal compliance
- Moral obligations
Get A Quote
Some of Our Clients & Partners
Foundation Race Awareness Training
Common misconceptions about neurodiversity training...
It’s Only for Neurodivergent Individuals! The First misconception is that neurodiversity training is only relevant to neurodivergent individuals. In reality, neurodiversity training is beneficial for everyone in your organisation, including neurotypical individuals.
It’s Just Sensitivity Training! While sensitivity to language and behaviour is important, neurodiversity training goes beyond this to create a deeper understanding of neurodivergent experiences and needs.
It’s Only Relevant to HR! Another misconception is that neurodiversity training is solely the responsibility of HR departments. In reality, neurodiversity training should involve all levels of the organization, including leadership teams, managers, and frontline staff, to ensure a comprehensive and inclusive approach to supporting neurodivergent individuals.
Neurodiversity Training Learning Outcomes:
- Improve job satisfaction and morale among neurodivergent employees
- Creating an environment where they feel understood, appreciated, and supported.
- Reduce workplace stress and misunderstanding
- Gain practical strategies for accommodating and supporting neurodiverse colleagues
- Leading a more inclusive team and organisation.
- Understanding the differences between neurodivergent and neurotypical individuals
Who Is This Training For?
Our Neurodiversity Training is essential for:
- All staff
- Leadership teams
- and HR managers
This is to ensure the creation of an equitable workplace for neurodivergent colleagues. Our training has been designed to raise awareness of neurodiversity and provide practical strategies for supporting neurodivergent individuals effectively.
Our Neurodiversity Training can be delivered face-to-face and virtually, with facilitated 90 minutes, 2 hour, 3-hours and 4 hour (half-day) training that includes:
- Interactive workshops.
- Focus group facilitation & analysis
- Group exercises.
- Lived experience learning.
- Competition quizzes
- Open safe space discussions.
If you and your team have had some basic level of Neurodiversity Training then you’d probably be interested in our Advanced Neurodiversity Training which provides more in-dept training on Neurodiversity.
If you and your company is looking for more specific diversity and inclusion training, you’re in the right place!
At Mission Diverse we offer a mix of training and consulting services that support a range of protected characteristics.
We also produce bespoke training and consulting programmes and workshops to meet the unique needs of your organisation.
Below we have detailed our other available training services. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, thats absolutely fine, just contact us and we’ll put together a bespoke diversity and inclusion training session for you.
Our other Training Services
At Mission Diverse we believe in connecting companies with communities. Unlike some organisations, we are a non-profit company, who use the money you pay us for our training programmes, to reinvest in our Local Community Employability and Enterprise programmes.
Our employability and enterprise programmes provide education, mentoring and personal development training to people from underrepresented and disadvantaged communities. By doing this we hope to provide those from underrepresented communities with the necessary skills and knowledge to enter entrepreneurship and the workplace (…or maybe come and work in your company!).